Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eye Liner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eye Liner
    Posted: December 06 2006 at 10:49pm
I want to wear eye liner and I never have. I wear foundation and maybe lip gloss but thats it because I like the natural look but like to cover my imperfections. I have beige colored skin and really dark brown hair that gives me a pale but not to pale look. I also have dark brown eyes with super thick, long dark lashes. (They were the first thing the nurses commented on when I was born) Should I wear brown eyeliner or black? I want a pretty look nothing to harsh or goth.

Thanks.
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 2:57pm
Hi PG. You said that you have long dark lashes, are they brown or black? If they are more on the brown side, try a dark brown or a black/brown liner. Line the lower lid and apply a light mascara, the mineral mascaras and the mousee mascaras will give you the most natural look. Again, I would go with a dark brown or a brownish black hue. You want to aim for a shade slightly darker than your lashes.
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2006 at 10:11am
If you are looking for an inexpensive but decent eye liner I recently picked up a stick of Physician's Formula eyeliner at the drug store. I left my eyeliner at home and I was going out after work. I purchased waterproof black and lasted through the night.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic