Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Softee

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young_Bloc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young_Bloc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Softee
    Posted: December 10 2006 at 5:22pm
I know to connect your waves you need to use a softee but can anyone tell wat a softee does to connect them that a hard or medium brush wont do
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2006 at 5:59pm
a hard brush brings your waves in all crooked
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2006 at 6:06pm
I dont really believe in the "science" of the different brushes any more. In my experience since I've started over you just have to brush correctly all i have been using since I started over is hard and med. brushes and my pattern is straighter than before when i was constantly using a soft brush.I think it has more to do with you hair texture and the way you brush and not so much the brush.
Young_Bloc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young_Bloc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2006 at 6:07pm
Oh okay thanks man

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2006 at 6:13pm
Hard brushes help to stretch the hair.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 8:33pm
Hard brushes bring the waves out faster because the hard bristles straighten out the curls better.. But some say it brings out a crooked pattern.. So they use the softy to straghten up their wave pattern.. But all u need is a hard brush for medium/high type hair.. and a softy when its low.. A good moisteroiser and just brushin the right way.. This should be a good help for you...(BiggMike)
mj17SimmonS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mj17SimmonS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 8:41pm
so should u use the hard first then tha soft?
M.J.3000
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2006 at 12:59pm
If ur just starting .... you should get a low cut.. start wit the softy..as ur hair grows use a hard brush
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic