Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any perm experts out there?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
juliap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juliap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any perm experts out there?
    Posted: December 10 2006 at 9:58pm
The only time I have ever liked my hair is when I had it permed.  It was also the only time I got compliments on my hair in my whole life.  I had it a little past my bra strap length and spiral permed.  I quit perming it a while back because I did not know how to keep it up.  I did not want to perm over the old perm because I knew it would fry it.  So if you don't perm over the old perm how do you keep your hair permed? Anybody who has had there hair permed several times please let me know how you keep it up without frying.  Especially people who keep it long and permed if that is possible. 

Thanks
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2006 at 10:28pm
I've heard of perming roots...... like touching up color.  I don't know if you could get any normal salon stylist to do this though.  You may have to go to a higher end salon.
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic