Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blended beauty/Curls milkshake Product Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blended beauty/Curls milkshake Product Reviews
    Posted: December 11 2006 at 4:16pm
I recently bought a sample pack from Sista's Placeof Blended Beauty and Curls products:

Blended Beauty Styling Butter Cream: I love this product (just bought full size) it smells delicious and it is creamy but doesn't leave a white film. It made my hair so soft and easy to comb through and has a nice hold.

BB Curling Pudding: Love this stuff...you have to use it over a cream...it helps to defrizz hair.

BB Happy Nappy- although I used it on a failed twist but I loved the fact that it held the twist together and left the hair very soft.

Curls milkshake-This is a yummy product (Just got full size)so super moisturizing.

I love these products but you don't have to apply every day (otherwise buildup) just weting my hair reactives them.
Hair album
pw:Romeo
Prada3721 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prada3721 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2006 at 12:03pm

Is your hair natural or relaxed??  Do you find your hair to usually be dry??  Also are these products on the oils side of things -- cause my hair doesn't respond to just oils alone for moisturizing. . .

blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2006 at 3:36pm
I am transitioning so my hair is a mix of natural & relaxed...my hair has been very dry lately as I have been figuring out what products my new hair likes. These products are very moisturing Happy nappy and styling cream are in a butter form...curl frizz pudding is a cream + gel...and milkshake is a highly hydrating leave-in conditioner. I love these products...maybe you should try the sample first to see if you hair likes them too
Hair album
pw:Romeo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic