Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is it normal? (yet another color at home Q)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ms_brightside View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_brightside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is it normal? (yet another color at home Q)
    Posted: December 20 2006 at 12:41pm
hey everyone,

i have decided to color my hair at home since i ve been pretty much using the same color at the salon (dark brown) for a few years now, and i just need a touch up at the roots. (and salons are often quite disappointing)

i got a matrix so color dye and developer, but when i mixed it, it was yellow in color, is it normal? i assumed it was supposed to be dark, thats what i remember from having my hair done at the salon?

any advice/ reply would be so much appreciated. thanks!
karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2006 at 2:24pm
Hi,

You dont need to worry about the colour that comes out the tube, most are a yellow based colour. It will go dark on the hair I promise you.

KarenSmile
karen sanderson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_brightside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2006 at 6:14pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_brightside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2006 at 6:16pm
Thumbs%20Up Thank you so much, karen! too bad i ve wasted half of the table when i freaked out :)

thanks again! Big%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic