Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pro Active doesnt work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
andremvp8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andremvp8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pro Active doesnt work
    Posted: December 31 2006 at 5:33pm
I been using pro active for about 6 months and it has done nothing but make things better then get back worser and I use it as insisted and various other combos to try and make it work.  Me and my brother used it and we found out that it starts to break you out on the side of your face and on your chin area.  At least for black people it doesn't work because my friends say it doesn't work either, but this is just to let yall know.  And I also think most of the people who put that it works on here works for pro active probably.
The future
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2006 at 10:03pm

I have also tried proactive, although I never had bad acne I would get breakouts on my forhead, chin etc. I found that it made my skin really really dry, and afterwards left me with acne scars on the side of my face aswell. I think it really depends, people with really oily skin that isnt sensitive can probably see better results, but if you have dry skin proactive really isnt for you.

Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2007 at 9:10am
It works for me, but I know plenty of people whom the product does not work for. It must have something to do with your skin type & overall body chemistry. I give you credit for sticking to a product for so long, but I think after 6 months it's definitely not for you. You should try seeing a dermatologist for a better recommendation. Best of luck!
andremvp8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andremvp8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2007 at 2:23am
Yeah I made an appointment for monday so im going and i ordered the tree oil and when I get to the dermotoligst im going to ask him about that red light blue light thing.
The future
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 10:52am
I have been having acne problems for the past couple of years. I won't say severe, but pretty moderate. I recently got some tea tree oil at wal mart. I think it works great. I had a few active spots. I put the oil diectly on them at night after washing, and in the morning they were almost gone. I did the same thing in  the mornig, and they cleared up very fast.
Now, if I see one coming I start putting the oil on it, and it seams to stop it right in its tracks.

Alisa06
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 1:19pm
please clean your insides guys your doing nothing for that!!!
Babycheeks
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 4:53pm
I agree.  I have been doing an intestinal cleanse for a week today with probiotics and a yeast cleanse. I also have been drinking a tea to cleanse your liver and kiddneys.I have not had a brake out since.I started this for other reasons, but it has helped my skin greatly.

Alisa06
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 9:49pm
It never worked for me either!!!

You know,I spent a ton of money on proactiv and MURAD and all the over the counter treatments.
Finally,I just went to a dermatologist,and SPENT LESS there and got treatment that worked.
My visit was only 50 dollars and he gave me a ton of samples along with my prescriptions.

It has been the CLEAREST YEAR OF MY LIFE!

Look on the internet for one in your area,and then you can spend your money on something that actually works and doesnt just give empty promises!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic