Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jamieson products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jamieson products
    Posted: December 31 2006 at 10:12pm
Does anyone use the Jamieson products? I recently picked up the vitamin E cream by Jamieson, its supposed to make your skin look more radiant and brighter, I basically used a peel on my face (alluoette restorative enzyme peel) then I followed that up with the Jamieson Vit e cream for normal to dry skin, my skin looks like it has a better glow to it, has anyone tried these products? any suggestions of good products to use? also, does anyone take pills to make their skin clearer a friend of mine takes vit e pills for that. thanks in advance.

Edited by baby*flower - December 31 2006 at 10:13pm
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 1:18pm
i take herbs redclover flower dandelion root and burdock root, i dont find vitamin E to be of any benefit if you want to use a oil I just stick to grape seed oil its safe for acne prone skin.
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic