Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

highlighting grey hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
linda7frg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda7frg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: highlighting grey hair
    Posted: January 04 2007 at 9:37pm

I have a client that has grey roots and pre darken hair. ( over the counter color) she is wanting to put highlights back into the hair. The problem is that she is a level 4 on the ends and shaft but about 75% on the roots.

I have been out of the business for 7 yrs and have not renewed my license, so I have to use something from sallys'

any suggestions on what name product to use when it comes to toners.  I would like to use something that is as good as goldwell, or aveda.

I am going to use bleach for the highlighting (Weaving method).

My goal is to have her hair color to look like Celine Dion Burnett with highlights.

Please Help
linda
Jemeskenri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemeskenri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2011 at 8:23am
I would suggest going to Sally Beauty and talking to the people there about what products would be best for what you are trying to accomplish with color.  Good luck to you.

Edited by Jemeskenri - September 14 2011 at 9:54am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic