Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jackie Guerrido - Univision weather gal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jackie Guerrido - Univision weather gal
    Posted: January 13 2007 at 10:32pm
I had to do a double take when I saw Jackie Guerrido appears to have cut a good half foot of her gorgeous hair. Jackie is the weather gal on Univision's morning show. Unless a lot of her hair is hiding behind her back, she got hacked. Can anyone confirm this?

Here's how she looked back in the day when her hair was curled and lighter colored. (This was not her normal look on her show "Despierta America.)

This was more like it:

Earlier this week:

Today:

As of today, there are a bunch of recent photos of her on Gogomags. This updates regularly, however, so they probably won't be there forever.

shorthairissexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 11:23pm
Very hard to tell - have to follow this one.  At this point, I'm leaning toward it being cut.  Personally, I think her hair is the worst part of her.  I think she went too dark - liked the lighter color.  A whole new style would work for me...do you think she wears extensions (I mean on the hair, of course)?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 2:29pm
I guess the length is still there. Some days she looks great; other days, it looks like she doesn't try as hard.

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 9:57am
Must have been behind her shoulders although don't be surprised if she does cut it. It sometimes happens with a colourchange. I like both colours on her. The blonde/light brown looks great in a way you can tell it's fake but it suits her and the dark looks really natural on her and compliments her skintone and dark eyes.

Edit: To be honest, I wouldn't rule out extensions. The dark hair looks a good half foot longer in the more recent picture. Maybe the "short" photo was a between extension fitting day. The curly blonde/light brown look looks very like extensions.

Edited by Hellfrozeover - January 17 2007 at 9:59am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic