Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PRODUCTS FOR SHORT HAIR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MORNINGGLORY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MORNINGGLORY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PRODUCTS FOR SHORT HAIR
    Posted: May 24 2001 at 6:25pm
HI...I have really short hair and was wondering if anyone can recommend something to give it that spikey kind of look. I have used TIGI BEDHEAD products and they do ok,just would like to try something new. Thanks all....
MORNINGGLORY:)
Stephanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2001 at 7:09pm
YAY for really short hair! Mine`s like 2-3 inches (texturized all over my lil head:-)
I just blowdry my hair and swirl my hair around with the palm/heel of my hand (in little cirlces...are you picturing whatI"m saying?)...then I either use spray gel (from Paul Mitchell, but the suave stuff works just as well ;-) hee hee) or hairspray and separate it into little spikeys.
Hope this helps!
MORNINGGLORY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MORNINGGLORY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2001 at 7:46am
HI Stephanie, thanks for your tip....I will give it a try. By the way, I looked at your new haircut and it looks GREAT!! You have the perfect face for that style...YEAH FOR SHORT HAIR!!! Have a great weekend...:)
MORNINGGLORY:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic