Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

j-lo 'LIVE'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
scorpiochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scorpiochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: j-lo 'LIVE'
    Posted: January 20 2007 at 9:04am
Has anybody bought this? It was given to me as a gift and i love it.Smile I'm rather confused though about the name. I'm not sure if it's pronounced as like "live bands" or like "living" (live)? Don't guess it really matters though. lol

The bottle is very beautiful too!
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 11:30pm

My sister had a bottle of it. I don't know what it is about J-Lo's fragrances but to me they all stink. My other sister was given a bottle of "Still"; we use it as bathroom air freshener. Then again perfume is alot more about an individual's chemestry. What smells great on someone might stink on someone else. Glad it smells good on you.

AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 12:48pm
Hi Shargy... I totally agree with you that most of J-Los stuff stinks and is much too strong.  BUT I recently just bought the J-Lo Live LUXE.  It smells GREAT.  I don't like her other ones... not even just live.  But the live luxe smells light and kinda berry like.  I really like it so maybe you would like it too.  It comes in the blue, white, and red clear bottle.  The live comes in the greenish purple bottle.

Def go Live Luxe!
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 7:24pm
Hi,
Thanks for letting me know. I'll deft. check it out, and I'll let you know if it works for meSmile.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic