Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairhelp79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairhelp79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE HELP
    Posted: January 28 2007 at 8:20am
If you have worked with wigs please message me.My question is can i make a human hair lighter? If so are there any speacial percautions?

PLEASE HELP
Kimmyh51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyh51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2007 at 12:41am
what type of human hair

what color and what color are you after?

another option if it cost a lot is to replace some wefts in the wig wuth lighter hair (extension supplies sell wefts you can use for this)

sometimes you can lighten them, but you risk ruining the hair as you dont know what chemicsl processes its been throuhg

if you can, try exchanging it, or replacing some of the wefts for a lighter effect - otherwise if you must try it - get a professional to do it.
prettyblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 11:00am
YEAH YOU CAN BRIGHTEN THE HAIR, YOU WILL DO IT THE SAME WAY YOU WOULD DO YUR OWN HAIR,EXCEEP TAKE THE HAIR OFF AND PIN IT DOWN TO A WIG HEAD- IT WORKS FINE.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic