Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Larger Ladies and Shorter Haircuts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Larger Ladies and Shorter Haircuts
    Posted: January 29 2007 at 2:08pm
I've been noticing lately that a lot of larger ladies and by that I mean plump as opposed to fat seem to be sporting either really really long straight hair or incresingly, very short bobs and other quite short haircuts. I wondered if anyone else had noticed this trend and if anyone had any ideas as to why this should be ?
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2007 at 12:39pm
 I haven't noticed any trend amongst plump women, (probably because I don't tend to pay much attention to a woman's size when I look at her, so I haven't compared and contrasted).  More men seem to like either very short haircuts or very long hair.  Most men don't talk about the lengths inbetween as being anything special (and the ones that don't care what your hair looks like don't say anything about hair at all).  As a woman, I always loved long hair, but also appreciate short bobs (on other women, not on me).  So when I choose what I want my hair to be, I'd be more likely to choose something that was one end or the other, not inbetween, (even if I'm just choosing it to please me, not anyone else). 

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2007 at 10:54am
A very interesting point about most hairstyles women choose being what you'd either call long styles or short styles and not anything in between.

Edited by buzzedboblover - February 02 2007 at 10:54am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic