Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

split ends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: split ends
    Posted: March 08 2003 at 10:44pm
I have fine hair that comes down to about my hips...it tends to get oily at the top and dry at the bottom...but lately i've noticed a lot of split ends towards the bottom and a little breakage at the top (I also get fly-aways bad..so I use hairspray about every day, which may be causing that)..anyways is there any product or anything that actually helps w/split ends?? Everything I try seems to work about the same.
snapplegum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snapplegum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 5:13am
try using hot oil! there are also some hair products that are especially for split ends. i think it was a brand called VO5 i forgot but i think they have a creme for split ends. If it doesn't work i suggest you go to the hair salon and get a little trim! hope this helps!
*lub ya lots* RuThi

never give up if you still wanna try
never wipe ur tears if you still wanna cry
never settle for that answer if you still wanna kno
never say you dont like him if you cant let him go..

ritzvin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2003 at 5:02pm
You can also try spritzing on a mixture of oil and water on damp hair every few days, and working through with a brush or comb. And get those split ends (and preferably only the split ends) trimmed off.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic