Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help! loss by trauma

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help! loss by trauma
    Posted: February 10 2007 at 6:21am
My 5 yr. old daughter (who has beautiful, nearly waist length hair) and I were making cookies last night, when she leaned over the mixing bowl her hair slipped forward and got caught in the beaters.  It was horrible! and now she has a patch of hair about 3" across that is completely missing from the top of her little head.  Is there anything I can do to help it grow back faster?  I have this fear that her hair folicles have been traumatized and it won't grow back please tell me it is unfounded!!
elaina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elaina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 10:31am
I did the same thing when I was a little girl.  My mother always told us to keep our hair pulled back in a ponytail when baking for sanitary reasons, but I didn't listen and got my hair caught in the beaters.  It grew back just fine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic