Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi Everyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi Everyone
    Posted: June 21 2001 at 8:24pm
Reply to message: 21.2131.1
Well, I have just decided to grow my hair out and am starting to learn how to take care of my hair to achieve my goals. Right now my hair is about 2 inches below my shoulders and I hope to get it to my waist. I have bangs and layers that are also growing out, so I`ll need to have it trimmed occasionally for a while. Thanks for the welcome and all the responces
BatChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BatChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2001 at 1:39pm
Hey, I`m new, too, and growing my hair out so i can have some awesome cornrows. it is laywered now and the longest part is 5 inches past my shoulders, and the shortest part is an inch above my shoulders. I want it to eventually be all the same length or have less layering, and be to my waist (at least another half a foot for the long part) wish me luck!
To the Batcave!
Jane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2001 at 8:35am
Hi Vickie, welcome and good luck. how far have you got with growing it? I have reached a milestone, I can now just get my hair in a ponytail with a barrette, I wore it like this out for the first time last week and got a great reaction from my `shorty` friends who never thought I would make it this far
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2001 at 1:47am
Reply to message: 21.2101.1
quote:

Vickie originally wrote:
Hi, my name is Vickie and I just found this site. I am becoming obsessed with my hair now that I am trying to grow it out. I hope to get to know all of you and share some of my experiences and knowledge with you.

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

Welcome. We love to hear experiences on all the boards. I totally support you in your goal to grow your hair. My own hair is about 4 inches below my waist and I have been growing if since 1987. It has slowed down a bit but is very healthy. Let me know how I can help.

There are also many people here at HB.com who have very long hair and know all the tricks to taking good care of it. I am sure that they will all be willing to help as well.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
gmoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2001 at 1:14am
Reply to message: 21.2104.1
Hi to both of you,

If either of you ever need someone to talk with to offer some support in your hair growing adventures, then please feel free to contact me. I am totally supportive of all women/girls who are trying to grow their hair longer and will always make myself available to them if they need some support.

Best of luck with your hair growing,

John
Solo35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solo35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2001 at 9:03pm
Reply to message: 21.2101.1
Welcome Vickie, I am also in the process of growing mine and have also become obsessed!! You`re in good company here.
Lisa
Vickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2001 at 4:52pm
Hi, my name is Vickie and I just found this site. I am becoming obsessed with my hair now that I am trying to grow it out. I hope to get to know all of you and share some of my experiences and knowledge with you.

Vickie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic