Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Michelle Williams

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
buzzcut2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzcut2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Michelle Williams
    Posted: February 16 2007 at 1:52pm
Eonline has a photo of her and her daughter and michelle has a new verry short hairstyle. its cute. its a very short pixie cut. you can see it here http://www.eonline.com/photogallery/index.jsp?uuid=9e22d511-25ce-4e7d-b5aa-68e59b0ec790
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2007 at 9:45pm
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 1:20pm
Maybe this is just a bad pic.But she looks like a 10 year old boy.Which is crazy cause normally she's so pretty.I have to say I prefer her with long hair.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 2:08pm
     Up until now, Michelle always looked 10-20 years younger than her actual age. The cut was an awful idea, unless she only cares about practicality. Best, Bob Unhappy
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 2:44pm
I just saw pictures from the Independent Spirit Awards. There are a few small ones here. If you try Getty Images, you'll see much better ones that really show off her beauty. (For some reason I couldn't get the exact link from there.)

All I can say is "Wow." Amazing transformation. She looks 100 times better. Ashley Judd, Natalie Portman, and Alyssa Milano have all had pixies. Those looked great, but these women rock any haircut they do. I can't say Alyssa's pixie looked any better than her long hair.

Michelle's long hair just kind of laid there. It seemed to lack any style. Maybe that was her more than her hair. I don't know. Now, she has style. Kudos.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 9:11am
Totally agree with Heath & buzz.  She looks terrific!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 12:44pm
      Sorry, Gang. I had her face mixed up with another celebrity, who, I'm not sure. (lol)  Michelle is only 26. (Exclamation) I can't believe it either! Blessings, Bob Wacko
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 9:30pm

Here she is at the Film Independent Spirit Awards this past weekend.  BTW, she's married to Heath Ledger.

Steve%20Granitz/WireImage.com

HAWG
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2007 at 7:35am
Anyone else see the resemblance to Mia Farrow circa Rosemary's Baby?

Stunning!

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 1:05am
Anyone else see the resemblance to Siena Miller?
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 12:08pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 4:16pm
There are ways to gracefully grow hair out - this isn't it
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 12:40am
I put her in Anna Kournikova's class. Her face needs long hair.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 10:06am
That look is not doing anything for me.  Her hair needs to be longer or shorter.  I'm guessing she is tired of the pixie look and is growing it out...
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 3:45am
Yes, extensions might help in this case.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 7:11pm
Honestly, my first reaction to this picture was, "Wait, Wayfarers are back in style?"

And this is about the only way to grow out a short cut.  It's just not styled.  Not sure what the name of that color is though.  Generic brown, maybe?

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2011 at 2:21pm

OK...this has to be a wig or extensions.  Right?

Michelle Williams (above)on cover of Vogue October 2011

Michelle%20Williams%20
Metropolitan%20Museum%20of%20Art%20Costume%20Institute%20Gala%20celebrating%20
"Alexander%20McQueen:%20Savage%20Beauty".Metropolitan%20Museum%20of%20Art,
%20New%20York,%20New%20York.May%202,%202011.

Her hair seems to be getting shorter and shorter.  So was she wearing extensions or a wig for the Vogue shoot which had to have taken place in May for it to be on the stands in September/October?

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 13 2011 at 2:22pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic