Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

POWERLON GROUP ORDER - INTEREST?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: POWERLON GROUP ORDER - INTEREST?
    Posted: February 22 2007 at 8:54pm
Hi Gals:

I've been in touch with Sara at Plastikhaar and am putting together an order for Powerlon. This is her thermal hair that I've been dying to try. It's about 36" long and comes in 100g bundles (like the regular PlastikHaar does; a little more than 3 oz.).  The price on the order will be $35/bundle (including shipping from Europe) + about $5 local shipping.  Texture is silky straight or 50mm curl.

Delivery is the week of April 3. This order is being custom made in Japan.

I will post pics on Friday of the color ring and the sample hair I have which is black. It is NOT shiny like Plastikhaar - it is soft and it's easy to curl. Poose has posted some stuff about it but for any of you who are curious this is your chance.

Let me know the color you're interested in, either from a PlastikHaar ring, Bohyme, or D-Lux, and I'll do the match on the Powerlon ring.

Thanks. I'd like to get this finalized within about a week.

Fina
mrswozzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrswozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 3:39pm
I would be interested, I really want to try this out too. I will look at the hair colors, let me know how I go about doing this.
Got Hair
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2007 at 9:55am
OK, just tell me the colors you like and I'll tell you the Powerlon equivalent!

Thanks - Fina
mrswozzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrswozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 6:51pm
I would really like medium auburn with some medium brown thrown in. The last I used was #6 and #30. What would come close to that?
Got Hair
mrswozzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrswozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 7:00pm
Is this wefted or not?
Got Hair
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 5:31pm
It's bulk and it's been a nightmare working with my one sample!!!
mrswozzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrswozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 7:51pm
nightmare how? Does this seem like a good deal-I don't want to be a slave to the hair :)
Got Hair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic