Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New method- Godiva Flat Strands

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New method- Godiva Flat Strands
    Posted: February 23 2007 at 12:09am
I created a new strand hair extension method.  Over the past year I have been developing and testing the method on myself and several clients with great results.  It's a flat strand application with a specially formulated adhesive that doesn't shed or slip.  The hair is reusable.

Please see my new website at www.Godiva-Hair.com for information on this new, innovative method.  At the site, there is also a lot of good general information about hair extensions as well.

Thanks,
LisaSmile

Edited by metalgirl - February 23 2007 at 12:10am
mrswozzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrswozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 8:53pm
I would love to try this, love the flatness, I took out keratin tips because they were killing my head! Are you selling them or only for salons?
Got Hair
asinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 6:38pm
Yah, Metal, I wanna know too!!
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2007 at 10:28am
I'm intrigued.  Wish I was in the USA, I'd come for training, bummer x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
asinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2007 at 3:50pm
I pm'd her about these.  She said right now it is just in it's infancy and that she is only selling to pros.  However, she is thinking about selling to DIYers, just depends....
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2007 at 6:31pm
ooo i hardly ever look over in this section of the forum, but i just wanted to say i checked out your godivahair site and i love the before/afters, i needed the inspiration!!
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:36pm
I always forget to look at this section too!

I am working on a training DVD right now.  It will hopefully be done by June.  I most likely will sell this system to pros and also DIYer's. 

Here's a youtube promo I made.  It was my first attempt at using Windows Movie Maker, but I'm mostly happy with the results.

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 3:02pm
Fantastic video chick, well done.  Would definitely be interested in expanding into these if you'd consider supplying in the future x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic