Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NIOXIN for thinning hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NIOXIN for thinning hair
    Posted: February 28 2007 at 4:09pm
I just bought this product,NIOXIN 3 step system. It has a shampoo,conditioner,and a spray scalp treatment.
It was rather expensive at about 40 dollars.

Anyways,I dont think my hair is thinning yet,but it is very fine and often limp.I have pretty short hair and heard that this product stimulates your scalp and helps hair grow,which is really why i wanted it.
So today i used it for the first time...
Anyone with thin hair or thinning hair should definitely try this!!!
My hair was ALOT fuller,and alot more body. I dont mean a little like you get from regular body shampoos,I'm talking serious fluff.
The shampoo and conditioner smell very minty (they are infused with biotin and niacin and mint which helps nourish and stimulate follicules)
The scalp spray kinda smells nasty though.
And it CAN cause temp. redness to occur (which is supposed to be good cuz it is circulating blood flow to the scalp)

It doesnt claim to REGROW hair like rogaine,but keeps hair you have very healthy and thick looking.
I would reccomend this to anyone who could use a lift and some body to fine,thinning hair.
Timothy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timothy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 2:12am
The other day when I went for a haircut the stylist told me about how she uses Nioxin as well as her husband.  It was about the same price $40.

Do you know if this is something that is only available in salons, and what else can you say about this product?
Timothy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timothy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 2:17am
The other day when I went for a haircut the stylist told me about how she uses Nioxin as well as her husband.  It was about the same price $40.

Do you know if this is something that is only available in salons, and what else can you say about this product?
Timothy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timothy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 2:18am

Do you know if this is something that is only available in salons, and what else can you say about this product
wlkrs715 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wlkrs715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 8:35pm
This product made more of my hair to fall out.
kooky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 12:40pm
It didn't do anything for me except waste my money.  I would even go so far to say that I might have had the same or more hair loss with its use.  It was VERY uncomfortable on my scalp too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic