Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jus Starting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tvmusic.richkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvmusic.richkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jus Starting
    Posted: February 28 2007 at 6:34pm
Yo im jus startin the wave thing. i got a couple waves at the top and side of my head but im tryin 2 go for the whole 360 thing. These are all the things i have with me sportin waves pomaded, soft brush, hard brush, medium brush, spartan holding creme, duke pomade, 3 durags, and a wave cap. I would really apreaciate it if yall could give me sum help hear.Wink
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2007 at 8:05pm

hey man it seems that u got all that stuff and all you need are some methods here is waveology, a book on waves cooked up by some of the guys on the forum gots alot of info about waves and methods forreal, but u should try to make a method that best fits you

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
tvmusic.richkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvmusic.richkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2007 at 8:45pm

thanks man i really needed it

chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2007 at 9:25pm
and i remember theirs another topic about some methods of other guys

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic