Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair club? Anyone been?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
129.sierra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 129.sierra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair club? Anyone been?
    Posted: March 02 2007 at 2:27pm
Has anyone here used or been to the Hair Club and seen good results? This is someone who is not balding, but noticing thinning hair as getting older. Just wondering and all.
mayeuxsherri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayeuxsherri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 1:49pm
Hi!  My granddaughter suffers with a condition called trichotillomania (compulsive hair pulling).  The Hair Club for Kids offers free hair units for any child with hair loss.  Of course, that does not apply to adults.  But, I can give you loads of information.  It is basically the same for a child or adult (care of the hair unit, etc.)

Please e-mail me if you want any info.

Sherri
mayeuxsherri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayeuxsherri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 1:50pm

Oops, it's me again, Sherri.  I gave you my old e-mail address.  If you want info, please e-mail me at:  mayeuxsherri1@aol.com

Sherri

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic