Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Multi-tonal --> more uniform color?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
emu_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emu_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multi-tonal --> more uniform color?
    Posted: March 12 2007 at 11:50am
Is there a way to go from multi-tonal (highlighted and lowlighted) hair to a more uniform, all over color at home?

I want to be a golden blonde w/ some highlights and I am currently light brown (in a couple shades) w/ some highlights.

julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2007 at 12:21am
You want it to be uniform looking?
There probably is a way,but it could be kinda complicated since you have many different shades....you'd either have to bleach the parts that are brown,or use a highlift color on them and then color a golden blonde shade overtop all of it.
Sounds like you are tired of having it done at the salon and want a more simple approach,correct?
What I suggest,is going to a salon one last time.Ask for an ALL OVER blonde color.Then the next time you need to color,depending on your natural growth color,use an all over color that best matches how they dyed it at the salon.

Edited by julesyjul88 - March 13 2007 at 12:22am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic