Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Home Hair coloring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kathi70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathi70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Home Hair coloring
    Posted: March 12 2007 at 8:55pm
A friend called- her 16 year old daughter wanted to color underneath of blonde hair black.  Now the top of hair is yellow and around the ears bled and is now black and gray.  Wants a quick fix from a drugstore.  I only know professional products not over the counter.  I know she need a violet base for top but unsure what to suggest and the around the ears problem, I have no clue.  Can someone help save her a horrible day of humility at school tomorrow?  Kathi70
Rebekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2007 at 10:53pm

I'd suggest not going to school tomorrow and getting colorfix to remove the unwanted color.  Really no other way to fix this with OTC stuff. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Rebekah
lily0914 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lily0914 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2007 at 12:02pm
I agree, tell her to go to sally beauty and buy some ColorFix. It just worked a miracle in my hair yesterday. I had a terrible shade of dark brown/black that just refused to wash out, and colorfix brought it to a nice reddish brown color that I love. If her hair is naturally blonde, it'll probably take her right back to a light shade, although she might have to put a blonde color over it that'll look more natural for her.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic