Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wan a dating tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
michealsingh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michealsingh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wan a dating tips
    Posted: March 18 2007 at 12:38pm

First impression plays an important role when you're meeting up with a woman, because your first impression can either make it or break it. A lot of guys don't take this seriously, but it's a fact that if you're able to make a GOOD first impression, then chances of you getting with that girl will be around 90%. But if you fail to do so, then your chances are reduced dramatically to 20%.

Just think about this, you just went on a blind date and it turns out to be that the girl doesn't smell nice, her hair looks awful and she didn't put too much effort dressing up. Would you want to meet up with her again? I don't think so!!

So here are some simple things you need to remember, in order to make a good first impression. Always look your best and smell good. Don't spray too much cologne. Always stick to a stylish hairdo. You never know when you might come across your dream girl. Dress up and wear nice shoes, or at least make sure that your shoes are clean. Girls like men, who knows how to dress up and knows how to take care of themselves.

Now let's talk about your hair. Your hair plays an important role. If your going on a first date I would recommend you not to try something different. Always try to go with the simple and clean look or at least stick to something that your ex liked. Always be on time and don't forget to shave.

If you're just going out with your friends to a bar. I recommend that you dress up and style up your hair with one of our sexy hairdos, which can help you get noticed. I would also recommend that you pick up guys fashion magazine, which will tell you about the new trends and the different ways you can dress to impress.

For more details please visit www.hairstyles-everyday.net and check out our latest hairstyles, men's fashion tip's, dating tips and a lot more. Also u can upload ur hairstyle and get rated by the others.

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2007 at 5:20pm
cosign! espcially with the part about over doing the cologne. i made that mistake once (first date) but i made up for it later.  

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
jenifer12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenifer12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2009 at 1:08am
According to me you should wear attractive dress to impress him.Nice jewelery with awesome beautiful purse and sandal.You should give some different beautiful style to your hair.I think it will definitely make you look different and beautiful which will make your date successful.
cxqshooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cxqshooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2010 at 1:29am
First impressions are very important to clean and neat, the external do decide to success, so, thank you for your information.
ereperez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ereperez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2010 at 1:49am
Yes you are right that first impression is the last impression and I totally agree. I have done so many mistakes in my first dating but now I am prepared.

vegan cosmetic | organic eye makeup | rice powder makeup | natural lipsticks

Edited by ereperez - August 09 2010 at 1:55am
shelly12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelly12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2010 at 4:04am
Thanks for your advice, I agree with you.
koreannie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koreannie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2010 at 2:39am
yes ,that's all right,First impressions are very important to clean and neat, the external do decide to success

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic