Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DANCING....or is it...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bl4ck pl4gue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bl4ck pl4gue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DANCING....or is it...
    Posted: March 19 2007 at 11:59pm
alright this thought came to me a few minutes ago...wut is dancing really? like...

im from and in florida, been here all my life and u kno for clubs n parties a nigg has GOTTA have his own swag to him. but uh....im sick of these fad dances FORREAL. like...if i were to just name dances that are popular nationwide and came outta florida alone im sick of em cuz 90% of people NEVER do em right. NEVER lol for example

1 - Ice Cream n Cake - (98% of the time, its done wrong. made in Jacksonville)
2 - Peanut Butter Jelly - Jacksonville, tampa (NEVER EVER DONE RIGHT BESIDES IN TAMPA, JACKSONVILLE, and SOUTH FLORIDA im sorry to say)
3 - Bop (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale [305/954 area! my hometown!] we kill it but ive yet to see people from other places do it....right...)
4 - Woo - Jacksonville (done right in 305,954, tampa, jacksonville, seldom ANYWHERE else
5 - Cityboi - Tampa (havent seen this dance OUTSIDE of florida)

dances like these are RARELY done right except in the place theyre originated....and some combination of south florida and tampa lol if theyre not included already...

BUT THEN there are dances that are nationwide that people still really dont do right. and its HELLA annoying cuz the WRONG BORING NO STYLE way is so popular aka....

1 - WALK IT OUT - STOP DOING THIS DANCE PEOPLE lol....if ur just gonna twist ur knees n throw ur arms...just stop. get some swag in it DAMN
2 - JOCKIN - shouldnt count as a dance i mean really...
3 - 2 step - i dont even need to go there...in fact....anything by dj unk we should leave alone
4 - boppin - alot of people are killing it...not in a good way either i mean literally...theyre killing the dance....
5 - pop lock n drop it - CHICKS DANCE FELLAS....and its wack neways lol

so am i the only one who doesnt even really CONSIDER these as real dances?! like to me dancing is like breakdancing, fluid movements, pop n locking, glides, u know....something complex. not just twisting ur knees and smiling. or shakin like u got a seizure. or even leaning n snapping to EVERY GOT-DAMN song...... wut do yall think about all this? sorry for long post but im curious to know if im alone or not
im gettin there

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 12:09am
These dance are for just what you said: for clubs. When walk it outcomes on girls hit the floor up here in Chicago. Pop, lock, and drop it, lean wit it, and anything else. Those guys know what their doing when they create these dances. They're selling their records and getting rich. Real dancing is still around, just look at all the choreographed dances in the videos, or the people free styling it. Besides if you're a guy or girl that doesn't dance to hard in the club, some of these "dances" are just easy little steps to help you enjoy yourself at parties and to keep everyone moving.

For instance, I can snap my fingers without spilling my drink, and not breaking a sweat.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bl4ck pl4gue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 12:44am
lmao @ snap my fingers without spilling my drink, and not breaking a sweat. i dunno i just...eh..and as for girls get on the floor i think thats a HUGE understatement ive always c a damn near empty dancefloor turn into wut looks like an angry mob tryin to walk it out lol
im gettin there

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 1:16am
In NY we was killin the Chicken Noodle Soup until dude wanted to make like 15variations of the damn song. But in NC, they play those songs like you listed and well to be honest I dont f**ks with em either but when the girls get on the dance floor and start gettin it WRONG or NOT, im where their dancing at.

College Parties even though im 20, I feel old dont kno why, so when the music comes on and I have my drink in my hand, I let them girls dance till they get tired. Then that's where I come in. Every now and again you gotta get rid of those virgins who humps that girl all night.

But a lot of these southern dances I respect what they're doing but I dont support it nor do I endorse it. Truth be told I REALLY respect it when I get some at the end LOL, but otherwise I dont f**ks with it.

Damn I rambled for a good minute, but in short I dont dance as hard as I used too, Im a baskeball player 7-10 the girls grind on us to begin with.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 9:47am
Originally posted by bl4ck pl4gue bl4ck pl4gue wrote:

1 - WALK IT OUT - STOP DOING THIS DANCE PEOPLE lol....if ur just gonna twist ur knees n throw ur arms...just stop. get some swag in it DAMN
2 - JOCKIN - shouldnt count as a dance i mean really...
3 - 2 step - i dont even need to go there...in fact....anything by dj unk we should leave alone
4 - boppin - alot of people are killing it...not in a good way either i mean literally...theyre killing the dance....
5 - pop lock n drop it - CHICKS DANCE FELLAS....and its wack neways lol

They all dance cuz.. i aint cosign'in with u for 2step and walk it out.. dj unk be creatin some killa dance songs bout dances in da south

but i will cosign with you bout the pop lock n drop it.. .. n****S its just for girls.. if i see one n**** pop lock n drop it.. im gonna pop him in his face n drop him (NO HOMO)
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 3:04pm
the whoo? is dat a whoop whoop whoop get it.. song
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 4:23pm
Ah 2 step to the right then 2 step to the left.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bl4ck pl4gue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 2:31am
yea big thats the "WOO! get it! WOO! get it!" btw its woo not whoo or whoop lmao
im gettin there

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic