Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HMMMMMMMMMM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lil_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HMMMMMMMMMM
    Posted: March 25 2007 at 10:56pm

this site is becoming just like 360waves......... idk if ya'll noticed

Edited by Lil_G - March 25 2007 at 11:04pm
WHAT IT DO
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 6:29am
i like dis site better.. but 360 do got better stuff.. but dis my home so
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 12:19pm
i take mya dvice from yall n****s.. 360 is more fun tho .. and plus dam we need to get this hang out jumpin.. We should be talkin bout every thing from girls, cars, sports, clothes, issues, rap.. dam..
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 4:26pm
To me its all about loyalty, but to answer your question I dont think this site is becoming like it but more on the lines of overclouded threads with redundent questions. If you were to compare it like that then yes HB is becoming like 360.

There's a ton of things we can improve over here but that would 1st require a much needed facelift. I believe more people will come to off-topics etc if there was a better design and everything was on the same page. Im thinking more on the lines of an indiviudal site for HB 360 waves
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Lil_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 9:52pm
CO "MUTHA*******" SIGN
WHAT IT DO
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Originally posted by BIG- BIG- wrote:

i like dis site better.. but 360 do got better stuff.. but dis my home so

AMEN on that!
I like it here better. Its more laid back and the [wavin] communities smaller.
We still got a long way to go with the upgrades and stuff but like BIG said
this is my home too.

Originally posted by TrendzSeTTer TrendzSeTTer wrote:

i take mya dvice from yall n****s.. 360 is more fun tho .. and plus dam we need to get this hang out jumpin.. We should be talkin bout every thing from girls, cars, sports, clothes, issues, rap.. dam..

Co-sign on that too.
I been tryina get the hangout forums jumpin for a loooooong time.
Usually my pathetic attempts went unnoticed but ppl is startin to stop by
alot more frequently now.

word up im telling ya like at first when i use to come here it was just for the wave advice but waving is a process not only you guys watching and observing and rooting for my progress but i cant wait to see yall get yall fresh updates and sh*t.. so it goes all around and with all that it feels like a close community that's why i bet you'll see the activity increase a bit in the hangout
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 3:47pm
cosign at supa.. cuz dis site is not only for us but its for other people.. but on 360 its dedicated to the black male and sumtimes female.. who want waves and ect....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic