Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

microlink extensions troubles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
useerofvision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote useerofvision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: microlink extensions troubles
    Posted: March 27 2007 at 2:01am
ive been experimenting with them over the past several months after getting my hair done by a hair stylist who did them my first time. i have a mannequin head and everything. i have noticed mine have not lasted as long as when she did them. i was wondering if any of you had any tips on this. im worried maybe im positioning them too close to my scalp or maybe there isnt enough of my hair in the tube as opposed to the extension hair.
thank you, any input would be greatly appreciated.
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 6:19am
What sort of rings do you use chick and what do you tip your hair with or what hair are you using x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
useerofvision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote useerofvision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 2:33pm
aluminum mediums... & 909 i-tip point hair. thanks.
Xtendz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xtendz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2007 at 12:10am

Edited by Xtendz - June 13 2007 at 1:08am
~Kryss~
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 3:26pm
You want silicone lined mirco-links. everything else is crap
^..^
luvinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2009 at 6:36pm
yes line silicone tubes  or threaded tubes will work best.
ehairexperts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehairexperts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 7:27pm
FYI: Silicone tubes are pretty much the best tubes that will help to pretect your hair however they are highly prone to slippage especially when wet. If you are having slippage and are not using silicone tubes, it is probably because you are not using enough of your hair in the tube to create a tight enough seal, the tubes are too large, or you are not closing the tubes completely. Once the tubes have been closed, you should use the fusion pliers to clamp them again to ensure they are sealed tight.

Edited by ehairexperts - January 27 2010 at 12:24am
eHairExperts - your article resource for all of your hair extension needs. FREE product GIVEAWAYS.
lusciouslox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lusciouslox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2010 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by useerofvision useerofvision wrote:

ive been experimenting with them over the past several months after getting my hair done by a hair stylist who did them my first time. i have a mannequin head and everything. i have noticed mine have not lasted as long as when she did them. i was wondering if any of you had any tips on this. im worried maybe im positioning them too close to my scalp or maybe there isnt enough of my hair in the tube as opposed to the extension hair.
thank you, any input would be greatly appreciated.

here is a video that will help you .
this video is part of our support and im giving it to you free.
watch.
it covers correct clamping.
click here
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic