Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rihanna

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rihanna
    Posted: April 01 2007 at 10:57am
She went short a few months ago, loaded up on extensions, and now is shorter with a stacked look.  Hot for the red carpet but likely impracticle on a daily basis.  I'd love to see her go out on a limb with a true short cut.   She'd look great.

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 1:17pm
I can see that on a daily basis.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2007 at 2:13pm
Very "Aeon Flux". I love it!
billyba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billyba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2007 at 5:18pm

A few HQ pics.... I love this look!!

visit my celeb hair forum at http://celebrityhair.freeforums.org/index.php

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 8:09am
ladylace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladylace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2007 at 11:10am
I love it:)
http://www.ladylacewigsandhair.com
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 9:14am
I love the new hair cut it is so cute!
Hair album
pw:Romeo
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 5:04pm
i love this cut on her.But i have yet to see her look bad with any cut.She has such a pretty face,she could pull off any cut.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2007 at 5:59pm
I like the cut but I think she looks better with longer hair. Like in the pictures Kramer posted.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2007 at 3:38am
Not sure when she transitioned from a stacked in back look to an actual bi-level that is longer on the Left than the right. Perhaps it is simply a different part but it looks like right now her hair is at least 5 inches longers on one side. Return of the 80's.

I like the edginess of the look in general. I'm stunned that suddenly my wife wants this cut after growing out for 3 years(and looking good long I might add) but it probably looks better long. She just has the total package and pulls off anything so well that it's hard to complain.
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=50158&styp=clbi&nm=Rihanna&nbc1=1

Edited by trout - May 09 2007 at 3:39am
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 7:24pm
Check out getty or wireimages and you'll see that she went even shorter with thick bangs. The bangs are too thick for me even though in general I like bangs on a stacked look. I wish she'd kept it a bit longer towards the front.

My .02 is that in about 2/3 of the pictures I don't like it, 1/3 she is stunning.   I liked it better without the bangs. She'd established an identity with her long in front look.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 7:35pm
I saw her on TV last summer rocking thick hip-length extensions.  I was mesmerized as that mane swung back and forth. Thumbs%20Up

[Edited to add: upon further reflection, it was probably a wig.]

Edited by DaveDecker - June 04 2007 at 6:10pm
HopeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HopeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2007 at 11:23pm
I like it, especially the asymmetry, which I think is really cool.  It's a really distinct look on Rihanna, sets her apart from the typical pop singer look a la Beyonce.
Also, I'm glad the A-line bob is coming back as a style. It's really versatile--sure, its edgy, but the lines of the cut are flattering to a variety of face shapes and features.

Edited by HopeB - June 03 2007 at 11:31pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 1:29am
Now, she looks a bit like Christina Ricci. LOL

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 10:48pm
Rihanna got rid of her bangs, at least for one night. But in the process, is it possible she went even shorter?

Sistaslick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistaslick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 10:51pm
Rihanna's hair is freakin' hot!  So edgy-- definitely makes her stand out from the rest of the celeb crowd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic