FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just Random Ish (ignoring girlfriend)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just Random Ish (ignoring girlfriend)
    Posted: April 04 2007 at 1:19am
I know many people dont like the game but I like him not for the controversy but for his wordplay I try to give dude the benefit of the doubt but everytime I do, this mothaf**ka wants to diss G-Unit. UUUGGH . Im like damn game what the f**k, you had 300bars and running, 120bars, 360,  the whole G-UNOT campaign when is it enough? Eitherway I still listenin to his music because im a writer and I admire wordplay.

I got a taper today and this girl walks in waiting for her nephew to get his haircut. She didnt say one word to me but she comes up and starts rubbing my hair and is like you got the good hair and askin me if I put chemicals in my hair. Normally I would have said something but she wasent the cutest chick plus I was already tired so I aint say sh*t. If that happens again imma smack that ho like im jackie-o (the game).

Davo posted a thread about waveblocking, I dont waveblock I just unintentionally hate. For example if you see someone with a nice ass texture he may not be spinning but in my head im like f**k that n****, he aint sh*t.

God damn Florida Gators won I just lost 50bucks to my roommate Cry, jokes on him though I just ate all his food and drank the last bit of his lemonade LOL. Thats grimy but I lost 50bucks imma get something in return.

Havin a girl is stressful, in the last 2days I thought about killing her real talk, how is it most girls lack common sense. We get the arguing about me talkin to one of her friends for like 4hours. She said she dont trust her, Im like why did you introduce me (her girlfriend is a flirt), ass like Shocked titts like Shocked, I thought about f**king once she touched my leg. Anyway enough of this senseless babbling I better console my girl hopefully she's tired and has a cool head.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2007 at 11:18am
lol
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2007 at 1:09pm
f**k her friend on the side
ANOTHER LEVEL
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2007 at 1:09pm
fck her friend on the side
ANOTHER LEVEL
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2007 at 1:43pm
LOLLOL
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2007 at 9:26pm
damn that is some random sh!t but that girl sh*t is serious  sometimes when a girl touch me the right way n she look good i just want to straight smash but i dont bcause it always happens in moms house............cowinkydentaly
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic