Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

vitamins or products to strengthen hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spunky Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spunky Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vitamins or products to strengthen hair?
    Posted: September 05 2001 at 1:07pm
My hair is in need of some major strength. I`d like some req`s of which vitamins would strengthen hair and which products (for colored hair) will strengthen hair.

Also, if anyone knows, my hair takes 3 hours to dry and in this time, my hair falls out more often. I don`t want to take a hair dryer to it, but I don`t know what else to do.
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2001 at 9:37am
Reply to message: 21.2587.1
The best vitamin product I know is H37 (sold on this site). I have had wonderful results with it and everyone I know who has tried it is equally pleased. It really strengthens the hair from the inside out. Certainly worth a try. I haven`t tried them myself but several people say they have also had good luck with Nature`s Bounty Vitamins for Hair (sold at Wal-Mart). I note you used the words "fall out" instead of "break off" so it sounds like the problem is not one of condition (although a deep conditioning treatment certainly can`t hurt) and vitamins may help. If you absolutely MUST use a hair dryer, use the lowest possible setting and keep it about 8 inches from your head. Hope this helps and you find a solution for your hair problem soon.
Merlin
WUVIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUVIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2001 at 6:30pm
Reply to message: 21.2587.1
Hello,
How odd, I just replied to another post about vitamins...but like I said on the other post, seriously, a One A Day vitamin is wonderful for hair. No fancy vitamins needed, these things have been around for a long time for good reason.
Karen Marie
Karen Marie... / ACCOLADY

"You never see Eve, Venus, or the Graces painted with cropped hair."
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2001 at 9:56pm
Reply to message: 21.2593.1
Wow Wuvie you have gorgeous hair.
dianefromcanada
WUVIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUVIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2001 at 6:53am
Reply to message: 21.2594.1
Aw, shucks, Diane, thank you!
It`s people like you who give compliments that give me even more oomph to keep growing it!
In my opinion, the highest compliment comes from another woman. Thank you so much!
Karen Marie
Karen Marie... / ACCOLADY

"You never see Eve, Venus, or the Graces painted with cropped hair."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic