Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how are yall so dang lucky

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how are yall so dang lucky
    Posted: April 10 2007 at 5:37pm
  When u do s3x yall never get her pregnent how. dont tell me that safe s3x stuff either
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 7:14pm
When you have sex with a condom that's safe sex, and I haven't gotten anyone pregnant. Y'all kids need to stop asking these sex questions. Where y'all daddies at?
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 9:33pm
well I answered this question before so ill just quote myself

Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

About the kids stuff I asked because I have a daughter.. you right *scary stuff* but not for that reason it was because even though I have a girl, we was goin threw that f**k it patch where we took time off. And during that stretch I met this dime guala and ended up gettin her pregnant. So now I have a kid with a crazy guala. Having a kid is a blessing & a curse if you young like me. I got my girl pregnant be4 but she miscarried ^^thank god. I cant handle two kids.

Guala = spanish (in this case she's puerto rican)

Yall probably wondering why i'm saying this sh*t, well its simple at first I was scared as sh*t, but when I write sh*t down I get a better perspective of what's going on. So for yall dude's out there wrap it up and make sure the girl dont cut a hole in ya condom...or else you'll be like me ya dig.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 9:48pm
wont feel anything to much to much but yet u dont want to get yo ass burned
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2007 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

Y'all kids need to stop asking these sex questions. Where y'all daddies at?

Co-phuthermucking-sign!!!

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2007 at 5:56pm
yo supa did you use a condom or was it a hole in it.
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 7:14pm
thats a good question supa
ANOTHER LEVEL
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 10:05pm
^^^ LOL yout kno when you bout to splash rocks so like tsoh said pull out LOL

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Pull out. LOL

Just don't get none in her hair. Smile

Edited by Davo - April 18 2007 at 11:08pm
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 11:04am
^^ na three six I never had that experience no matter how good it felt to her she was like nigg pull out. But I kno you was imagining what would have happened well we all kno but still.

The worst sh*t I did prolly to my girl was accidentally pull out and bust a nut on her face BY ACCIDENT

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2007 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

The worst sh*t I did prolly to my girl was accidentally pull out and bust a nut on her face BY ACCIDENT

-on her face by accident.  Classic.

Edited by wave connection - April 22 2007 at 8:17am
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 1:58pm

TSOH you need to find the freaky girls. A couple of the one's I mess with just be sucking until the last drop. I was getting some head and I told her I was cuming and she kept going. I' was like ooooohhhh you NASTY!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic