Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - kims final short bob, now its time to GROW......
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kims final short bob, now its time to GROW......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kims final short bob, now its time to GROW......
    Posted: April 13 2007 at 7:37pm
great to hear that your wife is growing it long and we're all friends here so no ned for animosity
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2007 at 3:39pm
     Confused Ummm... this forum should be fun. It's not about "threats", ever, lovebobs. I could not care less about your former tag-line, but it could have proved puzzling to new readers. FYI, when DW's hair was short, I made the best of it and actually enjoyed it to some extent. That's past history, thankfully. But ya never know what the future holds. Best, Bob
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2007 at 9:47pm
hey bob is that a threat?
i changed it on my own thanks
i am in it for the long haul........
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2007 at 8:08pm
Lovebobs good luck
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2007 at 3:16pm
     I don't believe that your resolve can last for long, but if it does, you had better change your tag-line, Lovebobs! Ours is a great crowd to join LOL 
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2007 at 12:20am

KIM SAT DOWN FOR HER LAST SHORT HAIRCUT SATURDAY NIGHT,i bobbed her hair to the chin in front and i clippered the back 1" and brought the bottom down to 1/2"  using lots of clipper over comb (i gave her the shortest haircut of her life) she now has a gorgeous stacked bob haircut with a nice short nape and really clean cut neckline........... however that  is it as much as i love her bobbed hair , i and she are ready to see it LONG again she has decided to grow it out to mid back keeping it all one length and neatly cut .... she will have her hair bobbed all even in july/aug so she can start fresh and the back by then will be caught up to the  sides and front i am estimating about mid 2009 when her long brown luscious blunt cut hair will be back grazing her mid-back

yes it is true i LOOOOVE BOB HAIRCUTS but i also love gorgeous long hair that is kept neat as hers was and i am very very excited to see it again and to play with it..........
i have had 3 great years of bobbings and i have many pictures to remind me of how sexy of a cut it is on her   but the time has come to see that heavy long hair again
below are a few pics of her hair how it is now and how it will be i will be updating this every few months  look for it i am sure all of you long hair fans will enjoy seeing her hair long
DSC00943.jpgDSC00934.jpgside%20of%20short%20cut
THIS IS THE FUTURE...................
long%20silky%20hairlong!last%20day%20with%20long%20hair!!!!!%202004

Edited by lovebobs - April 12 2007 at 12:27am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic