Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would long hair suit me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
This is me View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote This is me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would long hair suit me?
    Posted: April 06 2003 at 11:13am
Hi, I'm male, 19, and have had short hair all my life. My face shape is somewhere between rectanguar and heart shaped. Would long hair suit me, and what length(s) would look good?
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2003 at 7:28pm
long hair might just suit you. My fiancee wears his hair long past his shoulders and I love the look on him!

I think the most important question you need to ask yourself is, are you a masculine looking guy? Do you have a masculine face?
Guys who are masculine look better with long hair than sort of, how can I say this diplomatically, men that are a little less masculine looking.

It is like a woman with short hair; if she is feminine looking and has nice, fairly pretty features she looks better with short hair than some women might.

Face shape is important to of course, but how you describe yourself sounds fine for long hair. I say go for it! I'm sure you will get a positive reaction from some women too!
Lady Maria
This is me View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote This is me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2003 at 9:20am
Well, I dont think my face is hugely masculine, but It's not adrogenous or anything.
SnowWhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowWhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2003 at 3:43pm
you'll never know til you try. Plus, you can always cut it again if you don't like it. I think there are a lot of guys that would look good in long hair. (Then there are some that need to cut theirs because they don't care for it.)
?/35.5/ tailbone
curly hair
<><
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2003 at 8:52pm
If you want long hair, and you have long hair, and you like the way you look with it, then it looks good on you because you're confident about your image being the way you want it to be.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic