Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Messy Updo?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
crong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Messy Updo?
    Posted: April 19 2007 at 9:09pm
This is what I'm thinking of doing for my grad:

Can anyone give me some instructions to get this look? I have wavy/somewhat curly hair, medium length (about 10cm below the shoulders), and with bangs.

Thanks

Edited by crong - April 19 2007 at 9:14pm
corioliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corioliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 4:59pm
Hi, I have a style guide on my website which shows a similar up do to this. The difference is the hair is half up and half down.  You could follow the guide but put the lower half of your hair up before you flip the top over. The pony tail trick will help you loads! Go to the www.headkandy.com and then click 'in hair style guide'  scroll down and you will see some instructions on a similar style.

Let me know how it works out!

Craig x
Clip in hair extensions - http://www.headkandy.com
corioliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corioliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 5:00pm
p.s. you could even go for the half up half down as this would be lovely for the prom...its elegant, still shows off the neckline but doesnt look too much like wedding hair :)
Clip in hair extensions - http://www.headkandy.com
crong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 9:26pm
Thanks for your reply Craig.

The top parts are similar, but I'm more worried about the sides and back since I have no idea how they're done.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic