Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Face shape again...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Face shape again...
    Posted: November 01 2001 at 7:54am
Love your new style, it really looks great! I think you maybe have a combination face. Your jaw does look kind of square (I can speak with authority because mine is VERY square) but you have that adorable chin to soften the look. Very nice.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
kds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2001 at 2:14pm
Stephanie,
I think your new style looks really good :)

As for your face shape--to me it looks like a heart shape only without the widow`s peak at the hairline....

What shape did your stylist say it was?
Stephanie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2001 at 12:50pm
I know in the previous post I told you all I had a square face... but the stylist told me it wasnt! Whatdo you guys think? (just for kicks, I`m giving you my before and after pictures from last night LOL :D) (the URL is from my opendiary-it was easier to get both pics on one page-... if you guys want to, you can feel free to read about my life, but if you dont, hey just go look at the pictures :))

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic