Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to get my skin like this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HairNoob06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairNoob06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to get my skin like this?
    Posted: May 06 2007 at 2:51am
http://a876.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01157/57/86/1157506875_l.jpg

I've been using acne free and it seems like my face clearing up I don't have much acne but my skin gets dry and flaky even with acne free lotion on, and my skin is never that smooth maybe I'm looking to close in the mirror but even up close isnt' my skin suppose to be clear or am I just crazy? or maybe he is using make up I dunno ?
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2007 at 2:16am
Sounds like you need to exfoliate more since you have the dry, flaky skin. Next time you wash,use a clean wash cloth and massage your face in gentle circular motions.That should help with some of the flakiness. Also,a mild,non-pore clogging lotion like Cetaphil can go on AFTER you apply the acne medicine.Usually about 20 minutes after is the best time since it gives the acne medicine time to sink in.

If I were you,I wouldnt obsess too much about CLOSE UP.Most people do not get that close to your face...and if you look,most people's skin is hardly perfect close up either unless they have make-up on.
We3aries View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We3aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 9:26pm
Um...maybe an airbrush...his face isn't that clear in real life. Almost everyone has little flesh tone bumps near their hairline also. products, sweat and if you keep touching your face when you sweat. Your pores are open from the heat then you touch your skin with hands that have touched EVERYTHING!!!
My hubby and I wash our faces with a very gentle cleanser called Fresh Foaming Cleanser by Neutrogena (makeup remover also, lol but hey it works)IT HAS NO ALCOHOL AND IS HYPO ALLERGENIC (thats important) we follow up with Clean & Clear OIL FREE Dual Action Moisturizer (SALICYLIC ACID is your best friend) but no more than .05% otherwise it dries you out big time.
Moisturize with this bad boy as often as possible.
Since you are a guy and don not wear makeup...you can splash COLD water on your face throughout the day and apply some of it...the cap locks so no mess...keep it in your backpack or whatever.
Anyway, make sure if you do this you close your pores before applying (cold water will close em' up) Hope this helps Thumbs%20Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic