Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help!! hair damage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
jamesjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2012 at 12:27pm
In my opinion, I would say that many things.So hair from damage, control hair loss, should take care of their health and hair.The should take appropriate diet to control it all.
eddiecrosby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddiecrosby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2012 at 12:43pm
Try cream Deep conditioning treatments Cholesterol proteins, and hot oil treatments twice a month. Stay away from the dryer. Or, if you must use heat on your hair as the hair dryer or flat jet of heat to use iron as the protector of Treseme.
samcrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samcrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2012 at 11:23am
According to my point of view I will say that to control damaging hair one must use the damage repair shampoo.As,it is very effective & beneficial too.I suggests you to use this once.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic