Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Inverted Bob Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inverted Bob Pictures
    Posted: May 08 2007 at 10:07am
I'm looking for some pictures of "real life" inverted bobs as the wife fancies having one cut next time she has her hair done in a week or so but wants a classic "sharp" inverted bob not a feathery one. Does anyone have or know where such pictures can be found ?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2007 at 8:57pm
HAWG
wear it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wear it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2007 at 1:25am
how did the cut go? be good to see some pictures.
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2007 at 7:42am
She has not  been yet but will hopefully be going to the salon in the next few days, I might try to post pics in a few days and anyway, I feel it's bit cheeky of you anyway "wear it short", to be asking me for pics as I never promised to  post any pics and also as you did not even contribute anything at all to the thread except asking for pics !

Edited by buzzedboblover - May 18 2007 at 7:46am
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 6:36pm
So how did the cut go? Did she get the inverted bob?

Could you post a before and after pics (and blur the face if you are worried about people knowing her identity). We would just like to see how great her makeover was Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic