FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's Your Aspiration???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's Your Aspiration???
    Posted: May 21 2007 at 8:04am
Im asking this because mine's was to go to the NBA, im 20 now and reality is kickin my ass now and laughin at that idea. Other than getting my bacheler's and master's im writing a screenplay. Im doing that whoe Ben Affleck & Matt Damon thing, I Have 63pages written already with so much more to go.

I just had a revelation, and the way I see it is you only have one chance to do what you want to do with your life and say what you want to say. Im writing a screenplay because I have sh*t to say and I want my voice to be heard.

f**k them haters man im past that sh*t, all you need is a tight-knit group of friends & family (support system), if you an orphan all you need is tight-knit group of friends then.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 8:06am
Do your thing, Supa. 

Edited by wave connection - May 21 2007 at 8:06am
DUB-C
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

my inspiration is

Did Supa mean inspiration or aspiration?
DUB-C
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 1:57pm

^^ I meant aspiration lol @ tsoh drink some hot tea in the morning fam. But I feel you on having someone in your life and having a way to express yourself (whatever it is), if I didnt have that I dont kno what Id do. I do know that I woke up recently and realized I cant be lazy anymore. Time waits for no one so Im doing all I can because when your clock stops it stops. I dont wanna look back and say what if.

Basketball is my main love, I dont really give a crap about baseball/football I just played those to make friends and gain weight. I thought about teaching also but you need patience for that. I have no patience when it comes to teaching I'll curse at all the kids I'd rather be a counseler if thats the case.

Good luck with your music and teaching I hope it works out for you. You lucky your girl has similar aspirations as you, it should make it easier to communicate down the long road. My girl wants to be....sh*t I forgot na im playin she's a becoming model & pediatrician. I cant relate to either but im supportive that goes along way when she feeling down bout herself ya digg.

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 2:51pm
well i want to do neurology or phsycology

anything that has to do with the brain i'm interested with

................dont kno y
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 3:31pm
^^ Thats whassup fam,im majoring in psychology. Its a lot of work but if you stay focused it will be easy 

BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 9:34am
My aspiration was always to become a urban fiction writer. I grew up in a rough place and I have so many stories to tell. I might be a step closer to the dream though. I sent the first four chapters of my novel to Triple Crown Publications and got a reply back to send the rest. So I'm crossing my fingers on that.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Gvyll Gvyll wrote:

well i want to do neurology or phsycology

anything that has to do with the brain i'm interested with

................dont kno y

spell check:  psychology

Edited by wave connection - May 22 2007 at 10:58am
DUB-C
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 10:27pm
Well i am a business finance major so i aspire to be either a stock broker or a stock analyst for a major company.

However, my passion is music (been playin guitar since 10 and i play all types of music including classic blues) but i had to get practical once i got to college.

So, my plan: Get secure (financially) with the right investments and then once i can get to the point where i won't have to work for the rest of my life if i have to, i wil pursue my true passion (music)
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 12:05am
Well im doing computer science and information science and minoring in business. Not really many blacks in the computer field just trying to step it up for us (black people)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 7:26am

THats cool dutch but actually there are a lot of black people in that field or maybe it varies by region. My pops is a computer technician and he can in short, build a computer for you from scratch etc. He tought me how to do it but im not really interested in it. Thats my minor though Computer Science, you never know its always good to have something to fall back on.

BenBlaze I hope all works out with your urban fiction writing thats another tough field. I thought about being a writer too but then I think about having to deliver hit books by a deadline Shocked so I cancelled that idea.

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 4:33pm
Initially, I wanted to be an architect. But as time went on my interests leaned toward computers. Now I know more about them then architecture.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic