Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I find this Helpful For All Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lyn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I find this Helpful For All Hair
    Posted: November 30 2001 at 5:27am
I admit I am a bit of a "health nut" but I hate chemicals. I have done so much damage to my hair and skin over the years with all of these fly by night miracle products that i could scream when I think of it! Anyway, about six years ago due to family illness i started using only all natural products and eating healthier. I have been using the hair products and health products from healthy heal for months now and my hair loooks much much better after a battle with TE among other things. I have had 3 co-workers and four PTA parents tell me how much they loved the products there, so I thought I would share.
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 8:32am
Just curious -- what is the actual ingredient that you use to wash your hair?

And why do you think all chemicals are bad? Certainly some are! And some natural products I wouldn`t dream of putting on my hair.

As far as eating foods in as natural as state as possible, I couldn`t agree more. But I think that people are overreacting to the "natural" craze and ignoring common sense when looking at all products.

Jennifer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic