Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SHARYN ALFONSI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 3:38pm
She just interviewed some guy on CBS who takes pictures of everything he does and posts them on his website. I think her hair is a little longer.

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 3:45pm
I think her face is too long for her current style.  Would look best with a medium style - something like this
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 4:42pm
I think she's hitting that point I was talking about - too long and it draws her face out making it look long.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 5:35pm
I think she looks great with short or long hair--but the medium "bland" (wrong color for her too!) does nothing for me.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 10:50pm
Well I have to say the new longer pics are still a better then that short do which is on page1.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 8:18am
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

I think her face is too long for her current style.  Would look best with a medium style - something like this
Are you kidding me? The first thing I noticed about Sharon with this hairstyle was her nose. The first thing I noticed in the photos above was how pretty she looked with longer hair. Is that even the same person?

Edited by Kramer - June 22 2007 at 8:19am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 4:06am
Teeth also seem prominent.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 10:11am
The longer hair works for her. Thank you Kramer and Fat.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Merlin101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 1:47pm
Definitely the longer style.  Some girls just can't do short hair.
I can barely conjure myself out of bed, let alone conjure up the devil.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2008 at 10:17am
ABC got her--and her hair still looks great.

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2008 at 11:07am
I like the shoulder skmming look the best!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic