Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Joico K-PAK range on bleached/toned hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joico K-PAK range on bleached/toned hair?
    Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:11am
Does anyone know if you can use this range of products on bleached and toned hair? Im sure i read somewhere that you shouldnt use anything protein based on bleached hair that has been toned because it strips the colour.....im looking at the kpak 17minute miracle system which seems to have good reviews, but i dont want it to ruin the colour.

tia :)
hunnyswifey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunnyswifey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2007 at 9:55pm
yes you can use them..when i was in cosmetology school we used kpak...all the time...it won't strip your color so long as you don't use the chelating shampoo...its balanced ph wise to the ph of your hair between 4.5 to 5.5.....they are actually recommended thats not true about protein on bleached hair...all damaged hair needs protein just not too much...
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2007 at 5:57am
Thanks for that info!! :) very helpful.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic