Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

recording music

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jman14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jman14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: recording music
    Posted: June 02 2007 at 9:08am
eh wuts the best way to put yo ritten music on to some background music or a beat that you make i dont have a studio becuz i wouldnt know how to work them
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 9:20am
If you're just starting out just buy a mic from walmart and record onto your computer.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by jman14 jman14 wrote:

eh wuts the best way to put yo ritten music on to some background music or a beat that you make i dont have a studio becuz i wouldnt know how to work them

you need a mic and headphones.. basically.. headphones for the beat your rappin/singing over.. and the mic for the vocals your laying down.. then after u record the vocals.. the beat.. u were listening to in your headphones.. you just put it over it and match it up..not really hard
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic