Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newsbabe Megyn Kelly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newsbabe Megyn Kelly
    Posted: June 05 2007 at 12:56am
Newsbabe Megyn Kelly must have asked for "extra blonde" when she went to her stylist. It's too blonde for my taste.

Her bio on Fox News:

Some of you may remember her when she was Megyn Kendall, which, I believe was her married name:

She was quite a bit darker before getting her morning show:

glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 10:49am
I was going to mention that...i noticed last week she got a slight trim and went blonder, I think it looks good but she could probably pull pretty much whatever she wanted off, I do think it's almost time to try something shorter since it's sorta in between anyways.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 2:29pm
Kramer I don't think it is that bad. I have seen worst where it makes hair look like straw that isn't good.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 8:26pm
I think the color is great; at least in the pictures.  Saw her live this morning; it's a little too blonde for her.

Edited by HAWG - June 06 2007 at 10:04pm
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2007 at 9:10pm
I know this is not appropriate for this board but please grant me this one departure from the norm.  Remember the old saying?  "Guys don't make passes at girls that wear glasses."  Not true here:

She's been wearing them lately and I think she still looks great.
HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2007 at 9:48pm
HAWG I do agree with you on this one. she does look great.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2007 at 2:33am
Yes, she looks good...but the specs aren't intrusive. She's obviously wearing them for her sight and not just to look business-like.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 9:58pm
All dolled up for New Year's Eve

Looks so much better when it's fuller and curled.
HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 11:49pm
HAWG thank you for that pic. She looks great with the fuller hair.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 10:24am
Megyn's hair looked longer than usual that day on her morning show on Fox. She's looked equally amazing on the two days since.

I've watched her for years and can't remember her looking better. I wonder if it has something to do with her wedding engagement:

Edited by Kramer - January 03 2008 at 10:25am
Rowlingfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowlingfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 4:22pm
("Newsbabe?" What, "News Hottie" got old?)

It's not too blond. I know someone with hair like that. I think it'd look better shorter, though.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 6:01pm
Megyn's hair was a lot "blonder" in June 2007 (please note that my original post about her blondeness was in June) than it is today, especially under the glare of the TV lights. Since the links to the gogomags photos no longer work, here are some June photos of Megyn from reportercaps.com. Looking at the photos from 6 1/2 months ago, she didn't look too shabby. But like I said, on TV her hair looked like it was glowing. Either way, she has looked incredible in January 2008 (see photos above).

Again, these photos are from early June 2007:

And concerning your suggestion that she'd look better with shorter hair, I offer this photo, also taken in early June 2007:

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 6:04pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2008 at 8:14pm
Still looking great with a recent healthy trim

HAWG
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2008 at 5:58am
wow on every pic!!!!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2008 at 8:51pm
Happened a couple of weeks ago but another healthy trim.  Seeing lots of "NewsBabes" with this length lately; maybe this is the new look?

HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic