Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Looking for picture. Brown with Red peeking thru
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for picture. Brown with Red peeking thru

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kaleigh104 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaleigh104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for picture. Brown with Red peeking thru
    Posted: June 05 2007 at 8:45am
Hi everyone, I'm new here.

I'm looking for photos to give an idea to my stylist. I want to have my hair medium/dark brown all over (currently medium brown), with chunky red contrasting highlights underneath that show through. I also want it short-medium with layers, although I can find pics of this that I like without the color.

Does anyone know of any photos that have this look? I know what I want, I'm just worried I won't be able to explain well enough and would prefer to have a photo.

Thanks!
Rebekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 10:13pm
http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/details.php?ID=17111
Here's a pic of red with a dark brown?

Rebekah
hunnyswifey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunnyswifey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2007 at 1:46am
don't go by someone else photo...you should just be searching online google.....until you simply find one you like print it and bring it with you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic