Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze - Great Stuff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze - Great Stuff
    Posted: June 06 2007 at 1:52pm

Product Review: John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze

I recently ordered John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Luminous Color Glaze from HairBoutique.com's Marketplace.  A friend of mine told me it really works well.  It comes in brunette and for blondes and redheads as well. 

I tried it on my chocolate brown hair and it makes a difference.  I love it.  It adds tons of shine and makes my hair very soft and silky.  I get a lot of compliments on my hair every time I use the John Frieda Color Glaze.  My hair is medium thick with just a small hint of waves.

Have anyone else tried the John Frieda Luminous Color Glazes?

gwatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 6:15am
Hey Jessica,

I have tried it...a couple of times, actually. And I have to say I found it far more trouble than it was worth! I was hoping for big things, but the extra time I spent standing in the shower just wasn't worth it to me. I found no difference. I'm glad to hear you did, however!
gwatt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic