Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wave Connection- the crown method

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 8:07am
I see it looks like your ready to publish your own wave book with the gems you been dropping lately.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 8:43am
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

I see it looks like your ready to publish your own wave book with the gems you been dropping lately.

Lol.  Gotti, I'm just here to help my fellow 360 wavers and learn something along the way.

Edited by wave connection - June 25 2007 at 8:45am
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 12:16pm
On the real wave connec make sure you save all your info so you can drop u a pamphlet or what not.
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

On the real wave connec make sure you save all your info so you can drop u a pamphlet or what not.

he proably iz!!!
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 12:22pm

This n**** said a pamphlet. Whats he gonna do pass them out at the Hair Club for Men.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

This n**** said a pamphlet. Whats he gonna do pass them out at the Hair Club for Men.

lol u sick willie!!! he proably meant a guide or free e-book or sumetin!!!
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 12:30pm
lol...............DIS n****........HAIR CLUB 4 MEN............IMAGINE A NI99@ WIT A RECEIVIN HAIR LINE WIT 320'S//LOL !!!!
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

No no no, wait a minute, I got it all wrong...Its that football movie w/Omar Epps. I can't believe I don't remember the name, that was like my fav movie when I played ball. The one w/Lattimer on steriods, and Epps is the tailback...Halle Berry in it too, and she clowns Epps for using those big words the wrong way....Aw damn, its too early in the morning...I'll remember it by the time I come back from working out tho...

THE PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH, thats the name of it!!!! It took me a minute huh...

Neways, like I said earlier WC, keep posting this helpful info...Its good read, and keeps us up on our skillz/tips..Plus,  I need all the help I can get...
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 6:54am

THE PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH, thats the name of it!!!! It took me a minute huh...

Neways, like I said earlier WC, keep posting this helpful info...Its good read, and keeps us up on our skillz/tips..Plus,  I need all the help I can get...

No problem, fam.

Edited by wave connection - June 26 2007 at 6:54am
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

You know what Tex I'm feelin you bruh.
Great meth but I can't get past the unnecessary grammatical stuff.
Its way over the edge.

No offense to Dub C but sometimes I just be lookin at all these fancy words in your posts like WTF?!
Its good you know big words and stuff but the grammatical structure and tense throws it way off target. Plus look at your audience. This aint a thesis paper man.

I see what your saying TSOH, but I beg to differ.  This forum is a great tool for African-American and other 360 wavers to talk about waves and other sundry topics.  And if using advanced or sophisticated language raises the level of verbal discourse on this site, then it is beneficial to all.  This forum is not all about improving your waves, but it's also about improving your person.
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 11:19am
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

You know what Tex I'm feelin you bruh.
Great meth but I can't get past the unnecessary grammatical stuff.
Its way over the edge.

No offense to Dub C but sometimes I just be lookin at all these fancy words in your posts like WTF?!
Its good you know big words and stuff but the grammatical structure and tense throws it way off target. Plus look at your audience. This aint a thesis paper man.

I see what your saying TSOH, but I beg to differ.  This forum is a great tool for African-American and other 360 wavers to talk about waves and other sundry topics.  And if using advanced or sophisticated language raises the level of verbal discourse on this site, then it is beneficial to all.  This forum is not all about improving your waves, but it's also about improving your person.

Son you gonna have to provide footnotes if you want these dudes to understand. You know they running to the library every 5 minutes to check the dictionary.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 11:19am
wow.
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 11:23am

Son you gonna have to provide footnotes if you want these dudes to understand. You know they running to the library every 5 minutes to check the dictionary.

Dictionary.com is more convenient.
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 11:25am

Dictionary.com is more convenient.

Them boys gonna be tapping the side of the monitor yelling " DICTIONARY.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" No mrclean1992
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 6:10pm

And if using advanced or sophisticated language raises the level of verbal discourse on this site, then it is beneficial to all.  This forum is not all about improving your waves, but it's also about improving your person.

This is very true......when its actually sophisticated language and not just somebody using a "$100" word here and there...(remember that from elementary? $1, $10, and $100 words? Maybe it was just my teacher...) Now WC  comes correct w/the the words and dialect he uses from time to time, but some people take shots at it like Shaq shooting free throws back in the Orlando days...feel me?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 6:17pm

Now WC  comes correct w/the the words and dialect he uses

10-4.

Edited by wave connection - June 26 2007 at 6:17pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic