Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Elisha Cuthbert Update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WesMantooth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesMantooth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elisha Cuthbert Update
    Posted: June 12 2007 at 6:38pm
Check her most recent photos on Getty Images. I know some of the long hair lovers on this forum won't love the pics, but I think she looks fabulous in this classic look . . . sort of a modern take of MM's style.

So fire away . . .
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 8:39pm
She is so beautiful that she looks good with any hairstyle.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 9:35pm
Nnaahh, doesn't do it for me.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 8:00am
like it str8 better but geeeez is she smokin
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 8:37am
Not bad. For a short style. LOL.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 1:17pm
I think she was going for a 40s look for the event.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 3:53pm
     Very pretty girl, even with that straw wig. Shocked Bob
WesMantooth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesMantooth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 5:40pm

I guess most of you missed my MM (Marilyn Monroe) reference. Obviously, Ms. Cuthbert isn't the first ingenue to attempt this look. Without even thinking about it starlets like Christina Aguilera and Madonna come to mind. But it's interesting to compare the two photo's side by side.

Marilyn:

Elisha:

To me it's obvious what Ms. Cuthbert and her stylist were going for. I like it for a change, and think it's both glamorous and fun. Clearly some of you feel very differently. Whatever the case may be, I am sure she will soon grow it out, and that will appease many on this site.

Edited by DaveDecker - June 14 2007 at 7:19pm
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 9:42pm
No idea whose hair she's wearing but it's very pretty on her.

Extension City
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2007 at 9:47pm
The bizarre dress cannot hide the smokin hot body beneath!  Thanks for the update Heath.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic