Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My girl wants a Rihanna-like cut, pics needed.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My girl wants a Rihanna-like cut, pics needed.
    Posted: June 13 2007 at 10:17pm
OK, so I think my g/f is going to go short...she used to have longer, curly hair but just had it straightened and now wants it shorter.  She loves Rihanna's graduated (I think that's what it's called) bob where it's shorter in the back and longer in front.  I have some pics of how it is now and will get pics after it's done, but does anyone have some pics of what we could do that will be like that?   Thanks in advance!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 3:51pm

I'm having issues uploading photos, i'll try it agian later....Angry

Check out this album for some short styles.

Goodluck

Edited by conrad - June 15 2007 at 7:26pm
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 1:59pm
So what happened, did she get it cut or change her mind?
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 11:03am

She hasn't gotten it cut yet...a little hair history:  She is half spanish and half polish and has pretty curly hair naturally.  It was past her shoulders and black, but she got it straightened about 2 months ago and cut it to right below shoulders and added bangs (I'll look for pic).  Now she and I have both seen the Rihanna/Posh bob and love it, she just isn't sure if she can do it with bangs or should grow them out.  I love the pics you guys have sent, really like that side one from a office with the comp behind the girl.  I think she'll do it soon though and I'll take pics for you all.  Any other advice or pics???

TMortis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMortis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 12:06pm
My wife  has naturally curly hair, and straightens it. She loved this also, and no matter what she does the curls come back and then it is a bit poofy and very full.  I love the bob, regular and wedged.
Tommi
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 4:46pm
Glove20,

She can have it with bangs. Kristina Lenko had this style before post and she had bangs, so it can work. I have some pictures somewhere i'll see if i can find them.

Cheers
S
hes40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hes40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 6:51pm
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 3:13pm
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 12:54pm
Thanks for the great pics all...I think she's gonna go for it in the next week or so, I'll let you guys know what happens and try to get pics!  I hope it looks as hot as Rhianna's and the other pics that have been posted.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 3:47pm

Good luck, and remember, this is a big change, and change is scarry for some people.  So be supportive and encouraging, and if she does not do it, be supportive of that also.

Peace out!
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2007 at 12:43pm
My g/f and I were going to go to the mall this weekend but she asked if she could get her hair cut shorter like we had been talking, so we stopped in a salon and she ended up getting it cut off, and it looks hot.  It's a short "posh bob" that looks great, only difference is that it's not as angled in the back, but it's still longer in front.  I think next time she's going to get more angle, but we both love it and she looks good!  I'll see what she says on pics...thanks for all the help and info!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2007 at 12:51pm
Congrats to both of youBig%20smile!  If you can post some picks so we can see also!

Thanks for sharing!Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic